At FriendShips we always emphasize the importance of safety, so that you always have the best possible boating experience. Our smiling and capable personnel are always ready to give you insightful instructions and advice, so that you feel comfortable and safe before heading out into the canals. Lifejackets are included in the booking price, and are available in all weight classes, even for the smallest members of the family from 5 kilos and up.
- Presentation of picture ID.
- The operator of the boat must be at least 18 years old and may not be under the influence of alcohol.
- The leasee is fully responsible for the boat and its equipment.
- The leasee and/or operator have read and accepted all rules.
Rules For Boat and Compensation
- Leasee is responsible for boat and equipment. This must be returned in same condition as it was handed out.
- The leasee commits to a deductible of up to 8000 DKK, in the case of any damage on boat or equipment.
- In the case of collision with other boats, the lease is obliged to contact the owner of the collided boat, and handle any claim of damage.
Rules When Sailing
- The boat must be sailed according to the rules of the waterway.
- The boat must remain under supervision at all times.
- Be considerate of other boats.
- There is no obligation to wear life jackets. But it is highly recommended.
- Be considerate of the environment and use the brought garbage bags.
Rules For Renting Boats
- In the case of delay on the water, the leasee must inform the office immediately. Does the delay cause a search; the leasee pays the full expense of this.
- FriendShips do not pay any compensation in the case of cancellation due to weather or any other, through no fault of their own, conditions. Prepayments are fully refunded.
- Bachelor or bachelorette parties or not allowed onboard our boats.
- No music systems, stereos or big speakers are allowed aboard the boat.
- Staying and movement on the bridge, in the office and on the boat, is on one's own responsibility.
- FriendShips can at any time refuse a rental, if the rules are not complied with.
- The boats may not be used for any other purpose without agreement.
- Every rented hour consists of 55 minutes of sailing, from departure until you return with the boat.
- Cancellations must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org including information of full name and booking ID.
- If cancellations are made before and up until 24 prior to the start of the reservation, the full amount is refunded.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours before the start of the reservation, is not refunded.
- In the case of conditions making sailing impossible, dangerous or in any way inadvisable, FriendShips reserves the right to and is obligated to cancel our reservation. This results in a full refund.
- VAT is included in all prices.
- We accept the following cards: Visa, VisaDankort, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Direct and Maestro.
- The payment is charged at the point of booking and is refunded in accordance with the cancellation policy.
- Leasor is not liable to pay compensations in the case of cancellation due to weather conditions, missing boat due to theft or likewise. Rent and possible deposit are of course refunded.
- The leasor can at any time refuse or cancel a reservation, if it is deemed irresponsible or if the rules above are not being respected.